
The Bus
On the way home it was very bumpy on Starship 29. It was so bumpy it rocked my right to sleep. When I woke up my bag was sitting on a table at the co-op waiting for Erin's mom named Barbara. As we waited Erin showed me a new game on her DS about dolphins and taking care of other marine animals. Soon her mom came and we got in the car to drive home.
Getting Home
When we got home Erin put her stuff away and started playing with me and her dog Dora. Dora had a lot of fun with me but when Erin wasn't watching she tried to chew on me! So Erin was very careful. For a little snack we had a tortilla with melted cheese. The Erin got some pipe-cleaners and strapped me to Dora. It was fun riding around on Dora's back. The Erin brought me into her room and I soon fell asleep.
Dinnertime
When I woke up I was on the dining room table and Erin started to get me nice and comfy with some water and my notebook and told me to judge how her violin playing was. It was very good. She made up her own piece. Then we had dinner. It was chicken and mashed potatoes. Mmmmm that was really good! Then we played with Dora. After that I watched Barbara do some work for her students tomorrow while Erin took a shower.
Bedtime
When Erin was done with her shower I started writing about my day while her mom made me a bonnet and robe/dress. Then we brushed our teeth and climbed into bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment