Monday, March 10, 2008

Best Weekend Ever!

First Gemma and I went to afterschool. I watched a funny movie on Gemma's MP3 player. Then we played on the computer. I think Gemma was trying to go on a math website. We had snack. The snack was really good! We went outside to play for a bit. Then we went upstairs to talk with Lily and go on the computer again. Gemma's dad picked us up. We first had to pick up Gemma's brother Michael. Then we went to get a movie from the movie store. We had a hot dog for dinner then we watched one of the movies. I liked the movie a lot! After the movie we read a book and watched two shows. We went to bed. We had pancakes for breakfast then we read a book. We watched some TV then Gemma and her dad made me pants. Then Helen came over. We played on Gemma's computer then we went to the mall with Helen and we met Andrea there. We saw College Rode Trip. It was funny! Helen and Andrea left and we went to Target. We picked up Michael, Gemma's brother and we went to sleep. We had sunny side ups for breakfast and then we watched morning cartoons. They were funny. We went outside. We played on Gemma's swings. We went on her trampoline! We had lunch. We played on the computer and then we had dinner. We played in Gemma's room, watched TV, and then played on the computer. We went to sleep. We had eggs for breakfast then we went back to school on the bus. I had a great weekend with Gemma!

No comments: