Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Humphrey's Weekend

During the weekend with Anju, she fed me carrots and seeds everyday.  She took me up to her room after I had been fed and put my basket next to her bed.  On Saturday Anju played with me in the morning and then she gave me breakfast and I was ready.  She didn't want to bring me to Sohan's basketball practice because she thought I would get lost. But for the rest of the day she played with me until dark.  On Sunday she let me sleep in for awhile because of the big day we both had on Saturday.  After I woke up she gave me some cereal to eat and then it was time to go to Anju's basketball game and she didn't want to take me because she thought I would get lost.  But other than that its was a great weekend.

No comments: